[-]
Tags
wordpress magazine news premium free voice not nulled theme download themes

Voice - News Magazine premium WordPress Theme (Free Download) Not Nulled
Code:
Voice - News Magazine WordPress Theme free Download

Welcome to FulloadedNg Nigeria No.1 online public Forum 

Today I helped you with voice premium WordPress theme free zip download

The theme current price is about 69$ but I will drop it today in the name of free, don't thank me what are we friends for

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][b]Voice – News Magazine WordPress Theme
[/b][/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Voice is a [b]responsive news magazine WordPress theme[/b] created with online newspaper & portal websites in mind. It comes packed with features including [b]WooCommerce integration[/b] for your eCommerce requirements, and [b]bbPress[/b] to build a powerful community or social network magazine WordPress website.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Voice for WordPress is [b]highly customizable[/b] with an advanced Theme Options Panel that allows you to quickly and easily create a style to suit your needs.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It is also flexible enough to meet a variety of needs with [b]unlimited fonts & colors available[/b] at a click of a button. Voice was been created and developed with a modern responsive design, awesome typography and a focus on readability to provide your visitors with [b]a quality user experience[/b].[/font]

Once you download this theme , pls join this forum

You can create thream under any of this forum categories, and request for what you need 

Messages In This Thread
Voice - News Magazine premium WordPress Theme (Free Download) Not Nulled - by Fulloaded - 01-11-2021, 11:05 PM